Etiquetas

6.11.2013

New acquisitions


Hello, happy tusday y'all, how have been these first days of the week? Mine too tired and full of tasks, but here I am doing a little time to say hello to you and to tell you about some of the things I've bought in the last few days...
Hola, feliz martes a todos, ¿cómo han sido estos primeros días de la semana? los mios demasiado cansados y llenos de tareas, pero aquí estoy haciendo un poco de tiempo para saludarlos y contarles  acerca de algunas de las cosas que he comprado en los últimos días...

1. Hace mucho tiempo quería comprar un trípode, hoy al fin he podido realizar esa compra, de gran utilidad para las buenas fotografías. El que he comprado es Opteka, puedes ver algunos dando click aqui.I wanted to buy a tripod  long time ago, now I've finally been able to make that purchase, useful for good photographs. The one I bought is Opteka, you can see some of them by clicking here.
2. Hace un par de semanas compre un suéter Ann Taylor, ya no aguanto que llegue, me gusto el color, y que es un cardigan liviano, ideal para outfits casuales. / A couple of weeks ago I bought an Ann Taylor sweater, I can't hardly wait for it to arrives, I liked the color, and a light cardigan is perfect for casual outfits.
3. Una falda mas, me gustan, no puedo evitarlo, esta es una falda circunferencial, si, doy vueltas y ella se mueve conmigo, la mía es rayada, blanca con azul, de la marca Lucca Couture, puedes ver una similar de su ultima colección con un click aquí. / One more skirt, I can´t help it I like them, this is a circle skirt, yep!, if I turn, it moves with me, mine is striped, white and blue, from Lucca Couture brand, you can see a similar one from his last collection by clicking here.
4. Y un negro y necesario mat para mis rutinas de pilates, oh! si, este accesorio sera mi acompañante en mis rutinas diarias, así que es como un nuevo amigo, ja! / And a black and necessary mat for my pilates routines, oh yes!, this accessory will be my companion on my daily routines, so it's like a new friend, lol!

Que su semana este llena de cosas lindas queridos amigos...
Hope your week is full with nice things my dear friends...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario